 Off-Topic / Fun / 7739
Re: The Height of Mootness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:10:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

0 - What is the basis for this "9 of 10" assertion? Was this a telephone
survey or an in person poll? How many of your co workers did you survey? Did
you examine pictures taken at previous meetings to see if some of them had
moots(4) on their heads? And why would you do that, anyway? Isn't there
something just the least bit suspicious about your motives in doing so?

I was trying to incite a mootiny.

Any particular small cow, or are you not picky about which one you incite?

Presumably one that is easily tipped over? (1)

I can't believe the way you milked that punchline. (2) Make hay while the
sun shines, eh?

1 - I never did understand the allure of cow tipping. Struck me as smelly,
dangerous, cruel, and not particularly amusing... so I never did it.
2 - It is said that to err is human, but to pun is bovine.

++Lar