 Off-Topic / Fun / 7738
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:03:16 GMT

Jeff and All,

For the record, the official LUGNET beverage of choice is: Guinness.

Guess I'm not official, then.  :(

Neither am i, Jeff. I don't drinka ny adult / alcholic beverages, for many
reasons. However, I don't mind people drinking, as long as it is responsible
drinking.

I actually only know one person who has told
me they drink Guinness, out of a fairly small number of people I know who
actually like beer.  In fact, I know far more Lego fans who like Mountain
Dew. ;)

Umm... Mountain Dew. ; )

I can drink just about any pop (soda, for you people that refer to it that
way, you know who you are!) except for diet Faygo Chocolate, and some
non-A&W Diet Root Beer. let's see, diet, regular, Faygo, generic, root beer,
&-Up, Pepsi, Coke, etc.

I also like tea, iced and hot, flaroed, straight, coffee, cappucino, etc. I
just love to drink non-alcholic beverages, I guess.

To each is own, folks. YMMV!

Scott "Drinking a frosty Diet Mountain Dew right now" S.