 Off-Topic / Fun / 7668
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 01:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
-Suz (whose drinks require a fork, and who was the groom in an elaborate TV
wedding (pre-Todd, of course (to see the pictures will cost ya)))

Er... (ahem) "I'm not TV but I've played TV on TV" ??? (1)

1 - sorry but it just had to be said! Too good of a setup line to pass up

++Lar (Who had a friend who was "best man" in a wedding and wore a tux and
everything, despite the fact that she was a girl)