 Off-Topic / Fun / 7725
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
For the record, the official LUGNET beverage of choice is: Guinness.

Guess I'm not official, then.  :(  I actually only know one person who has told
me they drink Guinness, out of a fairly small number of people I know who
actually like beer.  In fact, I know far more Lego fans who like Mountain Dew.
;)

Jeff