 Off-Topic / Fun / 7646
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:49:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.space, Jason J. Railton writes:
Ooh, you do that *SO* well!  Mmm-hmm.   ;)

He has *practice*. <grin>

OH GEEZ!

Well, I better stop this thing before the momentum gets to be too much for
me to handle...

Here's text from an e-mail I sent Shiri last night after she started ribbing
me about this subject:

Actually, I do have to say that at different times in my life I have: 1)
worn a white choir robe, fake breasts, WAY too much make-up, and had a raw
chicken breast tied to my forehead to portray a Klingon mother in a video
skit called "A Klingon Family Christmas" 2) pranced around a stage in my
mother's pink bathrobe, slippers and a bath cap lip-syncing that great '80s
hit by Dead or Alive 'Round and Round" 3) Done (bad) female voice-over work
for various video projects and done my best Monty Python womans voice on
live radio (for a contest).

So there!

Matt

8?)