 Off-Topic / Fun / 7647
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:50:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Sure, because being fun is a virtue... :-)

And you are ever so virtuous. <grin>

BTW, any bet involving parting me from my Metro is gonna take a lot more
work than you have put in so far, guys...

Bah, I'd think you have enough of those to go around!! ;-)

As for Jesse, it's been brought up that he might be the same trolling
figure. Me, I like trolleys. I avoid trolls. It's that simple!

Trolleys good, trolls bad.
Four legs good, two legs bad.
Lego good, Meccano bad.

You forgot - "Beer GOOD, Napster baaaaaad!"
(see joecartoon.com for references)

8 wide good, 6 wide better.
US good, Canada better.

Er, no, that last one's not quite right. Richard N., how did you sneak in >here?

Oh dear - Richard, you trying to take over the worl - I mean - over Larry?
Uh-oh!

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

In best drag-queen way-to-loud-for-public voice:

You *GO* girl!

8?)
Matt

Yes, Matt, you ARE good at that. Like Jason implies, is there a reason
there? Not that there's anything WRONG with that.

I think Matt would kill me if I passed on the email he sent me last night,
explaining. Since I value my life, I decline from commenting. ;-) We'll see
what he has to say about it.

Interesting side note though - Craig told me once that he used to hang out
with Ru Paul! Cool.

FUT o-t.fun. We've used up way too much space in .space... (always wanted to
say that!)

Hehe! I thought FUTs were my side.

-Shiri