  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) I can include some (2 or 3) controllers, without the 9V wall wart. I have 2 110 ones which I am using the plugins for Mindstorms, and a Euro one (no different, same wall wart connection). LMK if you want 1 or 2 of them thrown in...I find them (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

wall
(score: 1.476)

  Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule

Transmission beginning... Trasmitting from Griffon Industries Earth Moonbase Beta-1 Construction team to Griffon Industries HQ, Planet Macbeth... ERROR... Attempting to relay through Subspace Relay Station 47... Message recieved at Griffon (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.476)

  Re: local shopping & 2001 LEGO

(...) Okay, here's a two-fer (maybe: I just came across an announcement that Dennis lost his lease, so Alltronics may not be there anymore). Shortly (< 1 mile) after getting onto 101 from 280, you'll come to the Brokaw Road interchange. Exit, and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

wall
(score: 1.476)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Actually, I thought about that for a bit-- the only real way to get around the problem though, is fortunately provided in the set :) There's no real way to get the wall pieces themselves to latch into other bricks without either disrupting the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.476)

  Re: LEGO Desert Express

Hi Christopher, (...) doors (...) gap (...) Thanks for sending your positiv comments on the Lego Desert Express. I never thought about using the transparent wall elements behind the white/blue window frame. In my opinion the gab would become to big. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.476)

  Scale - it's all in the aspect ratio

So, I have been reading posts and thinking about tight curves vs large layouts vs long train cars... here's some thoughts to react to... There seems to be several ways to skin this cat. You can determine gauge by starting with: 1) Rail width 2) Rail (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.475)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) As far as I'm familiar with, "Wall Wart" is pretty universal to the little humming boxes that get plugged into sockets on x-mas morning all over the place. On other fronts, I would highly sttongly advise against using a resistor. Too much (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

wall
(score: 1.475)

  walls and windows

John or Frank, what do you want for a large Scala wall with or without a window? I need a large wall. could use a pink one and or an orange one. Window would be nice but I do have a couple extra windows. (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.scala)

wall
(score: 1.475)

  Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW

(...) If MUGS need somewhere to sleep on either Friday or Saturday, let me know. I am about 1 hour West of Sydney, within striking distance of the Powerhouse. 2 MUGS could have beds, >2 MUGS and things like the lounge and beanbags might come into (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.475)

  Mini-challenges in 40 words or less

For SMART meetings, the mini-challenge events should always be very simple to state. As a rough guideline when thinking of one, see if you can keep it under 40 words, with at most one diagram to explain the challenge. This makes the rules general (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

wall
(score: 1.475)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

"Sergio Guerra" <Vetkidz@aol.com> wrote in message news:G5J8s1.3y3@lugnet.com... (...) One thing I have to say first is, AFOLs are the coolest people :) Look at the support thus far encouraging one's LEGO hobby. People think you're weird if you play (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

wall
(score: 1.475)

  STUDS at Powerhouse!

Hey all, This is a live, on-the-spot posting from the powerhouse museum. We've just gone and had a look at the Lego exhibition. I must say that I'm still drooling over the Mindstorms wall climber. Pete White has seriously stocked up on the 6452 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.475)

  Re: 10024 - Red Baron

(...) Forget throwing grapes... try tossing cats for distance. Yes, hamsters would fly better, but cats would be more fun. Of course, there may be a problem with them getting up and running away after the toss (before the official measurement) so we (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

measurement
(score: 1.475)

  Castle trade: 6074 key pieces

Here's some things I'm currently looking for : (URL) black axes 1 grey crank winch 1 grey thumb turn winch 4 cross axe Crusader torsos 1 blue collar forestman torso 1 black saddle 1 brown 2x2 round plate 3 black 2x2 double inverted slopes Original (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) Do you? These things go against the foundations that LEGO was started on. You know, that something could be a castle, a racecar, and a spaceship in the same day. Hasbro could easily make these things, or Mattel. They would sell much better. I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: How do you sort your legos?

(...) I personally sort by part. I currently have well over 100,000 parts and wouldn't be able to find parts if I just through all of one color together. I keep my basic, primary color, bricks in tubs sorted by size. A few sizes are going to be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: LEGO Desert Express

(...) Wow, very nice. I really like your engine! It has lots of little vents and doors and bumps and stuff, which I just love. The cars look great too. Did you try putting 3x4 transparent blue thin wall (4561 windows, (URL) ) behind your custom made (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 6 - The Loot!

(...) Of course the red vacuum cleaner will probably be added to your little list of "need to figure out how to get Frank to part with", I've already verified that a minifig can hold it correctly... The figures of course are definitely available, as (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: Moving up in the world...

(...) That reminds me, the tech museum (in San Jose) is doing a contest where you build a robot which goes up a small wall which is curved at the bottom. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything on it at their poorly-designed website, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: Pink Goblet?

(...) Judging from the number of dark pink (sometimes called magenta) mugs I have which look in pretty new shape, I'd guess there may be some in Belville sets since I haven't opened my 6418 and 6547 yet. The dark pink goblets may only be in 4151, I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.474)

More:  Next Page >>