 General / 25450
Re: Pink Goblet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:23:13 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:
I know this has been asked before, but what set includes part 2343 (Castle
Goblet) in pink?  I got one in a miscellaneous lot on Ebay and wondered
about its origin.

Set 4151 the pink Freestyle box contains two of them.  FYI set 4161 the • pink
oval case contains two of the "coffee mugs" in the lighter pink color.

  Interesting!  Now that you mention it, I also wound up with a pink coffee
mug.  Cool.

Several Paradisa sets also have pink mugs. I think there may be some
other sets which have the pink goblets.

Frank is right.  Light pink mugs are also in Paradisa sets 6404, 6410, 6411,
6416, and 6547.  Dark pink mugs are in 6418 and 6547.  And this is probably not
an exhaustive list, but I'm too lazy to check into it.  My Paradisa sets appear
to contain primarily clear goblets.

Judging from the number of dark pink (sometimes called magenta) mugs I
have which look in pretty new shape, I'd guess there may be some in
Belville sets since I haven't opened my 6418 and 6547 yet. The dark pink
goblets may only be in 4151, I only have 2 (I don't have 4151, but I've
got parts from it from various auction lots). On the subject of goblets,
do blue goblets appear anywhere other than 6067 or do I have my 10th
Guarded Inn part (I've got 9 red half-timbered wall sections, 3 Guarded
Inn's worth)?

Other apparently rare (based on my collection) goblet colors are white
and black.

Frank