 General / 25437
Re: Pink Goblet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:
I know this has been asked before, but what set includes part 2343 (Castle
Goblet) in pink?  I got one in a miscellaneous lot on Ebay and wondered
about its origin.

Set 4151 the pink Freestyle box contains two of them.  FYI set 4161 the pink
oval case contains two of the "coffee mugs" in the lighter pink color.

  Interesting!  Now that you mention it, I also wound up with a pink coffee
mug.  Cool.

     Dave!