 General / 25451
Re: The Animated Brick Co. Presents: SANTA 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Perry writes:
Yuletide Greetings to All!

I have updated my website, The ABC Showcase, with some holiday related
videos.  The main feature is the stop-motion animation video "Santa 2000"
which was created last year as part of my Video Greeting Card for friends
and family.

Greg,

I loved the Santa 2000 video, especially the high-tech rocket sled with the
red light on front (has poor 'ol Rudolph been retired?).  My only criticism
would be that it was too short.  Then again, who really ever gets enough of
a good thing?   :)

Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,
Ken Wright
LUGNET member #573