 General / 25417
25416  |  25418
Subject:
The Animated Brick Co. Presents: SANTA 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 17:24:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yuletide Greetings to All!

I have updated my website, The ABC Showcase, with some holiday related
videos.  The main feature is the stop-motion animation video "Santa 2000"
which was created last year as part of my Video Greeting Card for friends
and family.  I also have a video on display of the Christmas Train I built
this year - The Santa Express.

You can find The Animated Brick Company Showcase at:

http://members.nbci.com/animatedbrik/

Best results in viewing/downloading the videos are obtained when using
Explorer as your browser (sorry for any inconvenience that causes).

Also, still pictures of The Santa Express are on Brickshelf at:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2359

Happy Holidays to everyone with my wish being successful post-Christmas
clearance sale hunting to us all!

Greg