 General / 25440
Re: The Animated Brick Co. Presents: SANTA 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:34:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Greg.

When I tried to access the large, high quality link, I got a "file not
found" page.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Mark - thanks for trying to tune in to the ABC Showcase and for letting me
know about the problem.  When I reviewed the links I found that the .mpg
version of "Santa 2000" was not available but all the other video files were
(including the high quality RealVideo version).

I reloaded the page this morning to fix a couple of errors and the same
situation persists. I'm not sure if it's because the size of the 56K mpg
file is too large or if the snag relates to a reported problem on the
nbci.com site related to the multi-media sharehouse and "some" member pages.

Please check back again and see if you can now access what you were looking
for.  I've had several folks say that upon returning to the site, they were
able to successfully download/view a video that wouldn't work for them on a
prior visit.

Greg

The Animated Brick Company Showcase
http://members.nbci.com/animatedbrik/