 Local / Australia / 3916
3915  |  3917
Subject:
STUDS at Powerhouse!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:36:47 GMT

Hey all,
This is a live, on-the-spot posting from the powerhouse museum. We've just gone
and had a look at the Lego exhibition.

I must say that I'm still drooling over the Mindstorms wall climber.

Pete White has seriously stocked up on the 6452 space sets, which were on sale
for $1.50.

Also on sale were the Lego watches, clocks, and lots of Lego books, including
the the Ultimate Lego Book, for sale for $27. A favorite was the adventurer
value pack, which contains 5906 and 5905, for $5.95.

A full report with pictures will be posted soon. Stay tuned.

later,
David Drew