 Local / Australia / 3978
Re: STUDS at Powerhouse!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:51:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:

Here it is! http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~506/powerhouse/

Click on the thumbnails for larger (blurrier) images. If I've missed
anything special, let me know and I'll update the report. For more info
check out James' post at http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=3726 .

Nice report and the pics turned out OK.

While in FTX mode I've also thrown together a homepage with a couple of very
basic MOC pages: http://www.lugnet.com/~506/ . Enjoy!!

Good to see the Flybo mods again.

pete.w