 Space / 5208
5207  |  5209
Subject:
Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 04:23:25 GMT

Transmission beginning...

Trasmitting from Griffon Industries Earth Moonbase Beta-1 Construction team
to Griffon Industries HQ, Planet Macbeth...

ERROR...

Attempting to relay through Subspace Relay Station 47...

Message recieved at Griffon Industries HQ, Macbeth...

Message reads: 'Moonbase Beta-1 is on schedule, and should be completed by
next June. We have completed the first two floors and are awaiting arrival
of additional supplies. We have included a carrier file of the necessary
supplies. Construction team out'...

Message Ends...

Do you wish to view the attachment?  (Y)/N

List of supplies needed for Moonbase Beta-1

White bricks...
Grey Bricks...
tinted blue wall panels...