 Space / 5215
Re: Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:10:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Gordon writes:
OK, I'll bite, by additional workers, do you mean people to help you, or
minifigs? :-)
Cool way to ask for stuff though :-)

-------------------------
  cg-88@home.com
-------------------------
  IG-88 was nothing!
CG-88 is all-powerful!!!

Minifigs. Mainly Rebel Tech People, they make neat looking tech crews. The
french guys or the 'Hitler' guys will do. Just as long as they have khaki
coveralss and a khaki hat. :-)

Rick

Well, Sanburnsystems had quite a few.  Maybe they will get more.  Often
minifigs on brickbay are used, and seldom are large quantities of good star
wars minifigs.  Sanburnsystems seems to be the only site that specializes in
star wars minifigs.  There shouldn't be any rebel tech workers left right
now, but ask Scott and see if he has any SW sets that he has yet to break
out- he might be willing to set aside the pieces you want.

Trev