 Space / 5207
Re: Spam, other strange meats, and other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:02:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
That meat-hat web site is downright scary.  On the other hand, all of this
discussion about the properties of Spam and anti-spam
(smell,flavor,color,...) has made me want to go to the grocery store and
find out for myself.  I found that www.spam.com has an interesting
history/facts about spam, but is arguably more frightening than the Meat Hat
site.  And I have come up with a great new birthday present- SPAM!  Someone
needs to start a Spam-dedicated site specifically for Space Propulsion
Agency: Spam (SPAM).  How many of you out there belong to the official Spam
Club?

Actually, that would have to be Space Propulsion Agency Material.  There.
Now you have S-P-A-M.  Or Space Propulsion Advanced Material.  Space
Propulsion Augmentation Material.  Space Propulsion Ablative Material.

Either way it's all just SPAM to me.  ;)

Trev