 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9434
Castle trade: 6074 key pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 17:46:02 GMT

Here's some things I'm currently looking for :
http://www.accs.net/users/bdarrow/legowant.jpg

4 black axes
1 grey crank winch
1 grey thumb turn winch
4 cross axe Crusader torsos
1 blue collar forestman torso
1 black saddle
1 brown 2x2 round plate
3 black 2x2 double inverted slopes
Original instructions for 6080 King's Castle
and not pictured:
any light grey castle wall sections flat or corners

Here's what I have to offer in trade:
http://www.accs.net/users/bdarrow/lego6074.jpg

It is not clear, but right in the center of this picture is the entire
peak roof section for the 6074.  All pieces are in great condition
except the 2x2 flag which has broken clips.

Let me know if you'd like to put a trade together,
Thanks,
Brian Darrow
Indiana