  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3301 – 3320 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) Like my shark? =) There's plenty more details which didn't make it onto the site, so I hope I can get more images up! (...) I find a mousewheel quite useful in such situations! I've been to some galleries where the prev/next options are on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.482)

  Re: next year

<SNIP> I think that the Zahn trilogy would make a great Episodes VII-IX if (...) I like the look of the new Jedi books, but haven't had the time to read anything, let alone something new. Maybe will all of these reccomendations I'll change that. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Micro - Moonbase

(...) Hey! This is really cool! I've been playing around with Microscale stuff, too (my little city is at: (URL) ), and the idea of a microscale moonbase adds a wonderful dimension (no pun intended, but it works) to an already-beloved idea, making (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Where do you keep your Lego?

(...) Believe it or not?..:-) Is it possible believing this? We live in a house which is 100 m2 including all the utilities and balcony, and you have 72% of that area as a Lego room. My lego place is a corner in our second room (about 10 m2) in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

(...) Not necessarily. It looks to me that the Shop At Home minifig is the result of a skillfully edited photo. The microphone looks to me like it would be hard to work with, but easy to draw in a painting program. (...) In one of my spaceships, the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) May the group please pardon a "Me too" post, but I have to heartily agrew with you Larry, and I believe that it was something that needed to be said. The comic stip was absolutely fantastic - beautifully done, but the Jar Jar incident was (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  Re: thanks for voting me cool lego site of the week

"David Zonker Harris" <frenezulo@esperanto.org> wrote in message news:G3HFyu.MHM@lugnet.com... (...) solution is truly inspiring! It was a very simple solution really. And very easy to build The large plates for the roof are just held in tension by (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) I think this might be more of a comment on society than it looks at first glance. Case in point: Roadrunner, Three Stooges, Bugs Bunny, etc. all work pretty much the same way. A character gets beaten, squashed, blown up, etc. for our (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

NELUG will be participating in both the Sleigh Bell Festival and the Festival of Trees in Boston Massachusetts December 6-8 2002. The main event will be the Sleigh Bell Festival where NELUG will have its 10'x20' train layout set up. This event is (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

dimension
(score: 1.482)

  Re: I'm doing the revolving/"secret" door parts

(...) So, you're saying these should be of the "Door" CATEGORY, and not of the "Panel" CATEGORY? I'm not sure I agree, 'cuz this meta-part assembly is supposed to be a _wall_ (i.e., a panel) that just _happens_ to include a secret/revolving door. In (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Is Sumo in or out? Please make it "in"!

(...) I like the many ideas thrown around here. The line tracking idea is very appealing to me. Trying to get a 'bot to follow a zigzag line as quick as possible is challenging. The issues: how big can you make the 'bot and if you can only use parts (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  My Official Viewpoint

OK, I think it's time to restate and clarify a few things before this gets totally out of hand. To Lar) First of all, Lar, I apologize if anything I said seemed like an insult of any kind. It was not my intention, and I don't hate you or anything. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Millenium Falcon customizing

you can see what i did to mine at my site. the pics are very blurry (i took them really quickly) but you still see them. i'm planning to get better pics very soon. quick overview of it - absolutely no red or blue pieces (all grey & dark grey), black (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Chrome HTO sets found in store

(...) about a (...) time, (...) I forgot what a mess it was. Lego in 5 different places. But you should see an ordinary KB in New York, where I believe they make the shelves closer together and pick up the crushed toys less often. At the back corner (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Chris Gray's site (was Re: MB sites)

(...) It *is* simple religious fervour. My Castle Wall Components, which I featured at Brickfest 2000, were mostly Lego brand bricks, with a random amount of both MB and Tyco bricks to add realism and aesthetic detail (more than just a plain gray (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

wall
(score: 1.481)

  Re: Yes, I know it's multi-colored!

(...) It is pretty good, but is it cable ready? Are there schools nearby? Why does the computer have sonar? Seriously, I like the toilet. After all, what is a castle without a throne? ;-) But do you not need a wall between the bathroom and the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.fun)

wall
(score: 1.481)

  Re: Personal page

(...) I like it for what it is... a personal site. You did a good job with the graphics (not overloaded). When are you going to post a picture of Muffin? I guess you being a fan of The Holy Grail means you must have loved Josh and the Big Wall, eh? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)

wall
(score: 1.481)

  Re: My Official Viewpoint

(...) What I would love to see for the web is a simple set of html "ratings" tags. These would be voluntarily applied by authors, and would be used by browsers to block access or give warning before proceding as the machine owner desires (and I do (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.481)

  Re: Star Wars ruminations (was: Reality == fiction?)

(...) I have to disagree with this. I have always thought that in the original trilogy, the Jedi didn't make enough use of their powers. Jedi are supposed to be able to do most anything and yet they barely use their powers. I think the main reason (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.481)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Tuesday - Bricks, Castle, Shapes, Star Wars, Arctic, Ninja, Trains

Auctions ending on Tuesday 7 Nov 2000 ---...--- 58 light grey 5-high bricks (URL) 6 light grey Castle battlements (URL) 28 brown 1x4 railing fences (URL) 14 Star Wars battle droids (URL) 4 Arctic POLAR BEARS! (URL) 16 Blue Arctic wall sections (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.481)

More:  Next Page >>