 Star Wars / 9720
Re: Millenium Falcon customizing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 19:55:20 GMT

you can see what i did to mine at my site. the pics are very blurry (i took
them really quickly) but you still see them. i'm planning to get better pics
very soon. quick overview of it - absolutely no red or blue pieces (all grey
& dark grey), black and tan interior wall, nicer looking but same basic
model. be sure to check it out. http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/
        adios,
          8^) Brucey-Wan