 Star Wars / 9719
9718  |  9720
Subject:
Millenium Falcon customizing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 19:07:53 GMT

Hey Gang. I haven't been here in awhile, so forgive me if this has already
been covered. I was wondering if there has been any discussion on various
ways to customize the Millennium Falcon set.

While we would all love to have a full-scale, accurate to the Nth degree
Falcon... for most of us, this is just not possible. I'm wondering what
solutions some of you may have come up with to 'compromise' and make your
LEGO Falcon just a little more accurate.

If there are any websites with pics of various Falcons, I'd love to see
them!

Thanks,
--Geoff