 Star Wars / 9718
Re: My new micro-fig scale AT-ST.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 11:37:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ayumi Hayase writes:
Hi all.I'm japanese LEGO & Starwars fan.

I've built micro-fig scale AT-ST.
Please see following pics.

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/deki/mini_atst1.jpg
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/deki/mini_atst2.jpg
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/deki/mini_atst3.jpg
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/deki/mini_atst4.jpg

# Ayumi Hayase
# http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/
# ayucow@mvd.biglobe.ne.jp

I really like your minifig scale AT-ST also... I had the same problem with
the "top heavy" model when I tried to build one again a couple years ago.
Ironically, I haven't tried to build an AT-ST with my  sets and parts.

I admire your attempt at the Nash Bridges Barracuda ...I don't have enough
yellow to even try...lol... I may try one in red+black though.

I remember visiting your website a few months ago... it was a pleasure to go
back through it again...You have some very inspirational models and ideas.

                      John