 Star Wars / 10042
Re: Microfig scale AT-AT.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
That is a very cool microfig model... it never ceases to amaze me how much
detail can be put into such a small model.  The microfig Snowspeeder is
pretty cool too... is that an original design?

Yes.It's my original.
But this Snowspeeder be used only for rear viewing ,because it has
very fat bottom and thick front for fixing upper small parts.

# Ayumi