 Star Wars / 9747
Re: My new micro-fig scale AT-ST.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:34:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:

I really like your minifig scale AT-ST also... I had the same problem with
the "top heavy" model when I tried to build one again a couple years ago.
Ironically, I haven't tried to build an AT-ST with my  sets and parts.

I admire your attempt at the Nash Bridges Barracuda ...I don't have enough
yellow to even try...lol... I may try one in red+black though.

I remember visiting your website a few months ago... it was a pleasure to go
back through it again...You have some very inspirational models and ideas.

                     John

I'm very happy at your visiting my site.
I'll update my pages to meet your expectation!!