 Star Wars / 9744
Re: My new micro-fig scale AT-ST.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:07:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:

VERY cool!

Remarkable attention detail!

You have done a great job of capturing the features of one of my top 3
favorite Star Wars vehicles.  I like the use of the corner slopes as feet
and the leg design is very inspiring = )

I also like the speeder bike you added for comparison.

I may just pull out a few of my gray parts and make one for myself (to
display or just for fun)

Thanks for sharing your pics

                       John
           (who is back on line, hopefully)

I'm very grad at your comment!
Especially,I'm grateful that you want to make one with your parts.

# Ayumi Hayase