 Star Wars / 10027
Re: Microfig scale AT-AT.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:43:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ayumi Hayase writes:
I followed Burkhard's suggestion and have finished to build
a "microfig scale AT-AT".

I like its details of feet. Please see below.

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/deki/mini_atat1.jpg
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/deki/mini_atat2.jpg
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/deki/mini_atat3.jpg

Beautiful work.  :-)
I loved the AT-ST and speeder bike as well.
Any possibility of getting these models
encoded as "lugnet.cad" DAT files?  ;-)

Franklin