  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2541 – 2560 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(...) Me too - I was inspired previously from your curved wall design, as were many, many others, and now I'm even more impressed - I didn't even have enough pieces to manage a quarter circle of four studs high ;-) <snip> I hope you have a chance to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS (More pics)

(...) As James T. mentioned it was a great time and very interesting to see up close and personal how other clubs did things at a train show to get more ideas. There are repeats in my pics but also lots of new angles on things. Also, at the end of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

dimension
(score: 1.530)

  more user questions

I too have had my problems with this system. Perhaps they come from my inexperience with LEGOS or UNIX, which doubtless is apparent in my description below: Downloading and installing went well. Then, after correcting a minor SET PATH syntax error (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Ideas for Blimps??

Hi All, Now that I've bought around 16 of the adventurer's blimp sets (for a dollar each), I'm wondering what I might do with the blimp pieces. I thought of hanging some from a tall pole and cutting a hole in them to be used as purple martin houses. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(...) <snippage> (...) WOW Eric, nice castle, another wonderful creation, Kudos! I really like the curved wall and towers. I notice that you mention that these are preliminary photos, does that we're going to get close-ups? <drool> :^) another (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  Reddifest - your wants lists needed! / Traders allowed?

A couple of weeks before Reddifest, I'll be visiting Joyce, my dealer friend, in order to spend the day sorting and raiding her stock... If any of you would like me to hunt for parts and / or sets on your behalf, please send me your lists! FYI: her (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  LEGO Company New Products at Toy Fair 2002

--(From the business wire)-- LEGO® Company Lays Foundation for Growth With New Products for 2002 --Leading toy company to debut in action figure aisle with innovative new building system to be unveiled at Toy Fair, expands creative offerings for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.529)

  Re: Going about building a Medieval Bridge...

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) So (...) For a city, stone. You could check out that bridge in Sarajevo which survived most of the war (that had survived from Medieval times). I think there are other medieval bridges in european cities. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  Pirate Game Rules Thoughts

At BricksWest, Steve and I had some discussions about the game rules. One thing Steve has been trying to come up with is a way to eliminate plotting moves since this slows down the game the most. The problem I would have with eliminating this is the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

measurement
(score: 1.529)

  Re: Reddifest - your wants lists needed! / Traders allowed?

Jon, Unfortunately I will not be at the fest, but if joyce should have any grey castle wall parts, especially corners with stone print on, can you get them for me, provided they are not too expensive. I worked out I need another 172 to recreate the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  FA(eBay): Many Castle part and minifig lots

Auctions ending on 05/02/2000 ---...--- 4 dark/light grey jail doors (URL) 12 dk grey Castle battlements (URL) 8 lion head tan bricks 2000 (URL) Dk Grey trapdoors, trick wall (URL) 24 BROWN castle wall corners (URL) 22 BROWN half arches (URL) 8 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  HELP - LegOS for Windows

Hello, I downloaded LegOS for windows, but am having some problems. When I try and make the demo programs I get the following errors: C:\legOS\Demo>make makefile:16: ../Makefile.common: No such file or directory (ENOENT) makefile:17: (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics

I am almost done with the outer wall of my new castle. I've also taken the time to build a few buildings on the inside. The open area in the middle w/ gray baseplate will be the location of the inner castle. More buildings and market area along with (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows

I have also tried the make that came with Ming32. This seems to work better, however I get the following: (line numbers added for clarity) 1>>C:\legOS\Demo>make 2>>Makefile:44: .depend: No such file or directory 3>>djecho -o response " -M -O2 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  FA(eBay): Arctic parts lots! Polar bears, figs, wall sections, trans boulders, tracks, etc etc

Auctions ending on 13/02/2000 ---...--- 6 Arctic POLAR BEARS! (URL) 12 Arctic people, many extras (URL) 8 bue Arctic wall sections (URL) Arctic ice-boulders, beasties (URL) Arctic/Space vehicle tracks (URL) Orange hulls/noses, 4/6 wide (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  Technic wheels

(...) This posting got me to thinking about Technic tires, so last night I reached into the tire drawer and pulled out as many different kinds as I could find. After puzzling around with them and with a ruler for a while, I came to the following (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  Re: Argh! Need Help with POV-Ray

(...) Yes, it does indirectly. That error means that it sees something called "LG_WALL_WIDTH" in the file lg_2348.inc but it hasn't been told what this means yet. So you'll need to put something at the top of your POV file that will tell it what it (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  Re: robot building....

(...) hey that's cool...hooking me up and all...and your probably right about using the metric measurements...however if you want to be politically correct in the lego world you need to know the measurement in Lego studs... assuming 32 studs per 10 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

measurement
(score: 1.529)

  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

Wow. That was one piece of work. All those creative uses for pieces, especially the round towers and the rock raiders canopy, really gave it a realistic look. I'm gonna round the towers on my castle now. And is that a Trebuchet in two of the pics or (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.529)

  Re: Help Me......

(...) I find that when creativity stoppers up, it's not a matter of lack. The "stoppered up" part is the key. The more you can "unlearn", and the more you can get rid of the "shoulds" that we tend to rack up, the more you can return to a child's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.528)

More:  Next Page >>