 General / 14301
14300  |  14302
Subject:
Ideas for Blimps??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 02:41:05 GMT

Hi All,
   Now that I've bought around 16 of the adventurer's blimp sets (for a
dollar each), I'm wondering what I might do with the blimp pieces.  I
thought of hanging some from a tall pole and cutting a hole in them to be
used as purple martin houses.  I could unscrew the bottom for cleaning.  Or
if I removed the small bottom piece and hang the other piece on the wall
with the opening up, it makes a cool art deco wall sconce or vase.  So far,
that's about all the ideas I could come up with!  I was wondering if any of
you could come up with anything better!  (I know my ideas are a little lame)
Maybe Madonna could use a new bra? eh?  Help me out here!!