 General / 14302
14301  |  14303
Subject:
LEGO Jobs!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 02:56:07 GMT

I was looking at www.legoland.com & They have a page of job listings in the
theme park in Carlsbad CA. They have jobs for everything including getting to
build the big stuff!! I thought it would be cool but I don't think the
paycheck could cover gas from Oklahoma to California. So I thought someone
might be interested.

I think they have a application on the webpage.

J.W.Hummer