 General / 14303
Re: Ideas for Blimps??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Reed writes:
Hi All,
  Now that I've bought around 16 of the adventurer's blimp sets (for a
dollar each), I'm wondering what I might do with the blimp pieces.  I
thought of hanging some from a tall pole and cutting a hole in them to be
used as purple martin houses.  I could unscrew the bottom for cleaning.  Or
if I removed the small bottom piece and hang the other piece on the wall
with the opening up, it makes a cool art deco wall sconce or vase.  So far,
that's about all the ideas I could come up with!  I was wondering if any of
you could come up with anything better!  (I know my ideas are a little lame)
Maybe Madonna could use a new bra? eh?  Help me out here!!

I have an idea. It might not be what you want but if you have a town or one
of the new football stadium sets then how about the "GOODYEAR Blimp". You
could probally find a Goodyear logo on there page then paste it to the blimp.
Maybe build a cammera on the cockpit. I know its not art but thats off the top
of my head.

J.W.Hummer