 General / 14323
Re: Ideas for Blimps??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:56:51 GMT

I don't know if this will indicate that I "need help" ;-)
but the first thing I thought of was
getting some of my spare Techic beams, some cylinders,
a couple of the new mutli-faceted hemispheres,
and building a pull-out model of a hydrogen bomb
(i.e., a thermonuclear bomb).

Well, *I* thought it would be cool...

  :-P ~~~

Can you imagine having that on your coffee table?

"What's that? A blimp?"

"Nope." [pulls out "innards"]  "It's an H-bomb."

[stunned pause]

"Well, actually, it's just a *model* of an H-bomb.
You see, the plutonium is represented by this sphere here,
these represent the flanges of dupleted uranium,..."

"Uh..."

"...And the tritium reserve would go here...
Actually, I need to update these pieces here
with the new pnuematics, for a more accurate replica,
you understand..."

"Uh..."