 General / 14324
Re: Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:21:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Arthur writes:
Pause describes this set as:

"Contains three completely separate, boxed sub-sets, each with their own
separate building instruction booklet, all numbered 7171. "

While the ones I bought over the weekend did have separate (boxed)
sub-sets, I found a single instruction booklet covered all three models
(i.e. no separate building instruction booklet for each model).
Questions:
1) Is the pause description wrong?

Nope, you just misread it.  It says it comes with a "separet building
instruction *booklet*" (emphasis mine, and the word is singular, not plural).
i.e. The booklet is separate from the boxes.

4) Has anyone found any use for the transparent orange parts in this
set?

Fire spells for a castle setting!  :)

5) Who designed the Sebulba "figure".

Whoever he is, I hope he gets pummeled by wiffle balls.  ;)

Jeff