 General / 14362
Re: Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:46:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
1) Is the pause description wrong?

Nope, you just misread it.  It says it comes with a "separet building
instruction *booklet*" (emphasis mine, and the word is singular, not
plural).  i.e. The booklet is separate from the boxes.

I went back and read it again... i'm still not convinced.

From :
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7171

"_each_ with their own separate building instruction booklet"

Oops, I guess *I* misread it. Oh, well.

5) Who designed the Sebulba "figure".

Whoever he is, I hope he gets pummeled by wiffle balls.  ;)

Jeff

Better than the Gasgano figure who has two legs too few!

Rob.

I've no idea what wiffle balls are, but it sound good.

They're hollow plastic balls used in a game similar to baseball, but "safer".
Both the bat and the balls are designed not to hurt anyone if the get hit by
them.

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/