 Star Wars / 5765
Re: Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
4) Has anyone found any use for the transparent orange parts in this set?

Stack eight of them together and put them in a doorway, hiding the ends and
only showing the bars...?

:)

Use them to create a piece for display in the Minifig Museum of Modern Art?
... as the trunk for trees in flame-fauna forest?
... as fuel rods in a nuclear reactor?
... as part of the drive system in a starship?
... for frames on an avant garde bed?
... as *anything* in an Ice Planet MOC?

5) Who designed the Sebulba "figure".

Some pharmaceutical company.  ;-)

Huh?  I don't get it...

It is also interesting to note that http://www.brickset.co.uk/ describes
this set as having only 5 figures (in the pure sense I suppose this is
correct).

I'm not sure if Sebulba is supposed to be a figure or just a lump of plastic.
And poor Gasgano is just a head.  :^I

That would be a figurehead?

Actually, I like how they did Gasgano much better than Sebulba.  And the pieces
are cool, too.  White droid arms and a neat face!  Even if it will be ostracized
by the all the yellow minifigs.  Ooops, I'm slipping into the racial minifigs
loop...

Steve