 General / 14423
Re: Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:34:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:

4) Has anyone found any use for the transparent orange parts in this
set?

I've been thinking about possible uses for my transparent orange and transparent
clear cannons, and, though I have not yet begun this project, I have an idea
that may or may not prove to be a good one:  I am thinking about building my own
rendition of a turbolaser cannon tower, and I've considered staggering 4 clear
cannons with 4 transparent orange cannons - the purpose of this would be to
suggest that while 4 of the cannons are firing and are charged with energy (the
transparent orange ones), the other 4 have recoiled and are being recharged for
their release (the clear cannons).  I know...this could be hokey, and one has to
swallow the idea that the cannons would be transparent in the first place.
But...it's an idea that I think I'll toy with nonetheless.