 General / 14315
14314  |  14316
Subject:
Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:51:58 GMT

Pause describes this set as:

"Contains three completely separate, boxed sub-sets, each with their own
separate building instruction booklet, all numbered 7171. "

While the ones I bought over the weekend did have separate (boxed)
sub-sets, I found a single instruction booklet covered all three models
(i.e. no separate building instruction booklet for each model).
Questions:
1) Is the pause description wrong?
2) Is this a mid production run change?
3) Is this a difference in the sets between Scotland/Europe and the rest
of the world?
4) Has anyone found any use for the transparent orange parts in this
set?
5) Who designed the Sebulba "figure".

It is also interesting to note that http://www.brickset.co.uk/ describes
this set as having only 5 figures (in the pure sense I suppose this is
correct).

--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm