 General / 14338
Re: Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
I think it comes with less figures(?). I may be wrong.

The separate boxed set of Anakin's Podracer only has Anakin and Padme.
(Maybe also R2?  I forget).  The one in the 7171 MEP set also has YAQGF
and and YAJJF*.

No R2 but there is a pit droid if we count them as mini-figs.

* - Yet Another QuiGon Fig and Yet Another Jar-Jar Fig, natch.