 General / 14319
Re: Ideas for Blimps??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:16:49 GMT

J.W.Hummer wrote:
I have an idea. It might not be what you want but if you have a town or one
of the new football stadium sets then how about the "GOODYEAR Blimp". You
could probally find a Goodyear logo on there page then paste it to the blimp.
Maybe build a cammera on the cockpit. I know its not art but thats off the top
of my head.

Well, that takes care of 1. 15 to go...

--
Frank Filz