 General / 14318
Re: St. Lego Fire Dept site updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:55:51 GMT

Tom Duggan wrote:

In lugnet.build, Gary R. Istok writes:

Tom Duggan wrote:

Hi all

I have updated my fire site at
http://members.aol.com/legotom1/stlegointro.html.
I have added a new station and a couple of new trucks, as well as new • pictures
of my old trucks and stations.

thanks
  Tom D

Very nice indeed!  I really love your historic firehouses.  I also liked the
history behind them, including saving some from the wreckers ball via historic
preservation.

You used the same colors I did in my Victorian Gothic firestation.

Great Job Tom!

Gary Istok
AFOL since 1960

Thanks Gary
Living near Boston like I do, there are alot of old fire stations to draw
inspiration from, and they are all based on real stations near where I live.
By the way, do you have any pictures of your Victorian Gothic Station? if so,
could you please e-mail some to me?

Thanks
Tom

I don't have any complete pic's of it on the web, but there are glimples of it in
several pictures (the red building with grey roof and white windows):

http://my.voyager.net/lar/gistok.html

Gary Istok