 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 753
752  |  754
Subject:
HELP - LegOS for Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 17:51:04 GMT

Hello,

I downloaded LegOS for windows, but am having some problems.
When I try and make the demo programs I get the following errors:

C:\legOS\Demo>make
makefile:16: ../Makefile.common: No such file or directory (ENOENT)
makefile:17: ../Makefile.user: No such file or directory (ENOENT)
makefile:44: .depend: No such file or directory (ENOENT)
djecho -o response " -M  -c *.c"
gcc @response >.depend
Cannot redirect output: No such file or directory (ENOENT)
make.exe: *** [.depend] Error -1

I have checked and both makefile.common and makefile.user both
exist in the parent directory so I am not sure what is happening
here !

I do also have Mingw32 set up on my box, but have seperate batch files
to configure the path, so I do not think yhis should be the problem.

When I execute "make -v" I get:
GNU Make version 3.78.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.
Built for i386-pc-msdosdjgpp

So it seems to OK.

What I have tried is using the make that comes with Minw32. When I
use this I get the following error:

C:\legOS\Demo>c:\gcc-2.95.2\bin\make
Makefile:44: .depend: No such file or directory
djecho -o response " -M -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall
-Ic:/legOS/i
nclude -I. -Ic:/legOS/boot -c *.c"
h8300-hms-gcc @response >.depend
djecho -o response " -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall
-Ic:/legOS/incl
ude -I. -Ic:/legOS/boot -c helloworld.c -o helloworld.o"
The system cannot execute the specified program.
make: *** [helloworld.o] Error 1

I am not sure what the problem with the above is since it seems to be
complaining about executing djecho, however I know this is in the path.

I am running on WindowsNT.
Can anyone help ?

Ian