 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 758
Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:42:16 GMT

I also tried to move the files into the "demo" directory and then
change the makefile, but I still got the same error.

Ian

David Kadansky wrote:

No suggestions, but I have the same problem, starting with:

  makefile:16: ../Makefile.common: No such file or directory (ENOENT)

I tried changing the / to \, but it didn't seem to help.

Ian Meikle wrote:

I have had a look and no SHELL setting. Anyother clues ??

Cheers
Ian

"Rossz Vámos-Wentworth" wrote:

Make sure there is no "SHELL=" in the environment.  If this exists, GNU make
will attempt to use the specified shell program.  I have found the MKS
Toolkit is incompatible with this port of Make.  It took me several days to
realize the SHELL setting was interfering with the build.