 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 777
Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 04:32:15 GMT

Ian Meikle <ian_meikle@nospam.attglobal.net> wrote in message
news:3895DF1C.5D99B311@nospam.attglobal.net...
What does djecho do ??
Can I replace it with another utility ??

DJECHO simply echos the line to the file.  It's special in that the Make
program can transfer very long command lines to it via a buffer.  This gets
by the command line length limit when working in a DOS shell.  If you aren't
using the Make program that is included in the package, then you can remove
DJECHO:

    DJECHO -O response " blah blah blah"
    $(STUFF) @response

becomes

    $(STUFF) blah blah blah

All of the DJGPP programs in the package have this capability.  If I ever
get the time to port the cross compiler using the DJGPP tools, it would make
using legOS on Windows a trivial matter.

Rossz