  Search Results: brasso
 Results 281 – 300 of 349.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Well, here's an IDEA: I got the Soccer Field (3409) times two so I could have more of the white torso with the vertical stripe for my archers. The number covered up nicely with a quiver over the back. The goal keepers became helmed knights (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Quarter-dome UFO Hulls, No Print

craig hamilton wrote in message ... (...) NOONE (...) print (...) I bought an extra set of a UFO set, just to get off the saucer printings without regrets. I used a pencil eraser. It worked but was very hard work. I didn't even finish all the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Nope: I would use the drying technique LAST to polish the brick up. You have to scrub it first. I haven't attempted to do the tops (just the sides which are easier and typically the only part that shows - unless you are using a plate). Then, when (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Argent Supra

Hey Paul! Very impressive design and excellent presentation (please tell me you’ll save that landing bay for future MOCs!). You definitely are the king of the 3 X 12 slopes. I’m still struggled with what to do with the 4 I have. Those engines are (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker

(...) Thanks dude! (...) I actually hesitated to put that on because at the time (1937 or so) there weren't really any guns like that used. It was sort of a dead period between the gatling guns of the post-civil war era and the vulcan miniguns of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

(...) Yes! Mega-ueber-thanks to the guy with the fastest digicam in the West. ;) (...) I dont' agree that's necessarily so. Troy, will the beard etc. fit on a head when it's on a minifig body? Granted, it'll be HUGE, but hey, if you want Grizzly (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  7031 Helicopter question

Hi all, I was looking at 7031, Helicopter, in the store: (URL) and had a question for anyone who owns this set. On the windshield piece, is the white square a sticker or painted on? This set looks like a great way to get upper and lower pieces like (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) I'm not *quite* that excited, but I am looking forward to getting some of these. For the parts though. :) (...) Or a giant mutated rabbit that goes on a rampage through your minifig community! :) (...) Too bad it doesn't come with any green (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: I'm Freee...eee

(...) Someone needs to write a best-selling self-help book, extolling the therapeutic value of playing with bricks. James could add grey highlights to his hair and adopt a USian accent with Danish roots, and do the talk show circuit. James becomes a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Aves

(...) I don't know if I agree with that... at least stickers are optional. Unless you buy the parts used with the stickers already attatched. But even then you could use something like goo-be-gone to get them off (or even WD-40! that's the one thing (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Body Armor

(...) Hello Bruce! You could use an Xacto knife for best results, watch your fingers! If you don't cut of the tab on the armor you must leave the head slightly raised, advantage is a taller warrior. The red head is good for fire demons, goblins or (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: NEW Star Wars sets appearing on Ebay

Thanks for posting that. I could see some details on these sets I couldn't see before. The tie set comes with a 2x2 latice support like in the movie-maker set. There is one on the lower-right of the box (not attached to the main model). Hopefully, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Gray Piranha

Wow! That is cool! The gray version looks good. Too bad cameras don't like black. I really love your style on this. The melding slopes combines with the small amount of (but really great) greeblies. What did you use for the engine? I see a cool (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements

(...) Heh. Yup, I intend to get a few of these. They are a bit tricky to work with, because they only connect in a straight line (no interlocking, I'm afraid), which is irritating. But it's still more options than we had before. Now I want one with (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Is there a way to reduce/repair scratches in clear parts?

I have found that I'm able to get a lot of scratches out of other parts with no ill effects. Now I'm not sure about clear or trans parts, though I don't see why not.. I have a compound we use for cleaning our guns after we shoot them. and it works (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Making non-permanent stickers

I use Avery labels for most everything I have done, generally they come off cleanly. If there is residue, it will rub off with a hand-towel (I keep one on hand for dusting elements anyway). If by age and neglect the glue residue is more severe, then (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)

(...) Yeah. I heard the story somewhere about why it's not branded that way, but I forget--but if I go to Vienna, I will have to see it on stage. ;) I can never hear Leo Sayer the same 1970s way again. (Say, what is it with Parsons and the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either!

(...) It's gotten to the point where I have two bags of heads: Generic and Special (also known as Useless). The Generic bag holds heads that can be used on lots(1) of figs in many themes and includes Classic Smileys, Female heads, Star Wars heads, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: ci maximum

Thanks for the responses, all! Jamie: The ci maximum is about as far from street legal as an aircar can be. But who's going to be able catch you to tell you that? Jean-Pascal: Thanks! I'm always happy to hear something I built can inspire, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  UFO clear and gray pieces - Are they useful for emulating architectural features?

When the UFO stuff first came out, I scoffed at them (because I'm more into town than space). However, I decided that I wanted to build a merry-go-round and the circular pieces would make a good top. So, I bought two UFO sets. I never was able to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>