 Space / 36310
Re: ci maximum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:41:19 GMT

Thanks for the responses, all!

Jamie: The ci maximum is about as far from street legal as an aircar can be. But who’s going to be able catch you to tell you that?

Jean-Pascal: Thanks! I’m always happy to hear something I built can inspire, considering how much inspiration I get from the other builders here. Space is a great place.

Paul: Thanks, I’m glad you like it! Not sure about the holes, it just looked right that way. Maybe they hide shooters...

Tom: I like my bananas new too. My Brasso is my storage unit in my apartment’s basement. I don’t have a frontyard, but I’m sure if I did the phone company would dig a hole there too. But I’m glad you like the racer!