 Space / 36285
36284  |  36286
Subject:
ci maximum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 02:36:33 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The ci maximum.

The ci maximum is ci racing’s GT1 class aircar. It goes really fast.

Inspiration for the shape was the Toyota Supra Esso Ultraflow. Thanks to everyone who encouraged and/or threatened me to finish this. I’m really happy with the build. And Lenny now owes me a brochure. Again.

I’d appreciate any comments.

Deep links

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12