 Space / 36298
Re: ci maximum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 05:59:41 GMT

This is perfect! I love the color scheme, though I guess it doesn’t help for taking pictures. The front part looks so much like what I had in mind for this week-end building... it’s really surprising!

When I saw the first pics I didn’t expect to see anything under the hood, congratulations for the engine! I like the fire extinguisher inside the cockpit, very nice (dare I say * cute *?) detail!

Hmmmm I can tell you this week-end I’ll definitly be building something comparable! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheers,

JP.