 Space / 36309
Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   Hmmm, let’s see...
  • Crisply delineated colour use for painted hull effect... check
  • Liberal application of slopes... check
  • Well-defined mechanical greeble areas... check
  • Eye-catching overall form... CHECK
  • Overly huge engine nozzle... check
  • SNOT that required a few moments to figure out how you did it... check
Excellent work, dude!!! You rock.

And thanks for the compliment! Wow, me and Ken-tucky. I don’t know what to say. Maybe I should shut up now.

Cheers,

Thanks Paul! I was having a hard time keeping this ship from looking like a scaled down Lance of Athena. I think you highlighted my faviorate parts of the ship already, glad you approve. This was my first (mostly) studless ship, so I had to come up with a few clever methods of hiding those buggers for the sake of smoothness. And that engine was a pain, thank god for 1x16 technic rods. It never would have remained attached without them. Same for the nose.

And you and Ken really are kings of white microfig capital ships, dont deny it.

-- Kyle