 Space / 36308
Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:23:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Very nice design Kyle! I love the massive engine block, the greebling is awesome, the color scheme and the use of printed slopes is very impressive.

I like the style and looking of the section between the head and the main body (so let’s call it “the neck”, he he...), but then I think it’s a lot of exposed machinery, no? Some parts of your ship look like the hull was taken away. Just me...

Cheers,

JP.

Yea, It’s supposed to look like the hull was kinda cut away in those areas. Not exactly sure why, but I thought it looked cool. ;D I had thought about covering the “ribs” as I call it with removable hull plating, but it looked too cool for that. And I’m lazy.

But yea, (insert technical reason for exposed machinery such as cooling or whatever here).

-- Kyle