 Space / 36288
Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:52:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler wrote:

   Hope you like it.

I do, I do! It’s slick! It’s gorgeous! It’s... funny?

You really threw the kitchen sink at your dark gray greebled areas. What I found humorous was this shot... with the jackhammer, the pickaxe, and the circular saw, this looks just like a messy wall in my garage! O.K., so I don’t have any ship’s wheels or swords in my garage, but I do have a loose bicycle wheel and a weed whacker.

Well done!

John Ladasky