 Space / 36280
36279  |  36281
Subject:
Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:01:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

( Click it, dummies )

So I figure I made you guys squirm enough after that preview a couple weeks ago, so here you go. I built this over a period of 3 months this summer. It’s highly influenced by Paul Baulch and Ken-tucky, two microfig capital ship masters. It’s about 70-80 studs long and is held up buy a removable technic stand as seen in the pics.

Hope you like it.

-- Kyle